Last viewed on
Yesterday @ 07:23 pm
5 signs your relationship needs to break up.
by Dr. LifeMar 20 2012 @ 05:32 pm
1. I know they say "fighting makes a relationship stronger" but some couples take this to the next level shit. When you guys are lashing out at each other every single day, if a single day doesn't go by without a fight, you know something's wrong. A relationship is supposed to have more non-fighting days than fighting days, so take the hint, its time to dip.
2. If you find yourself telling your significant other things like, I've got errands to run, I'm sick, etc. just so you don't have to see them - you know that person isn't "the one". I mean come on, if you're coming up with random excuses to avoid seeing your significant other, then stop seeing them at all. Its time to dip.
3. When you find yourself thinking about breaking up so often, stop thinking and just do it. Whether you actually go through with it or not, the fact is that you've thought about breaking up and you're just waiting for any excuse that won't reflect badly on you. So stop wasting the other person's time and just dip.
4. If you're going around telling other single guys/girls that you "aren't sure" about your relationship, and that you "don't think it's going to work out" - that's you establishing your exit strategy, keeping your options open. When you've started putting your backup plan in effect, you know it's way past time to dip.
5. Lastly, if you wake up every morning wishing you weren't in a relationship, IT'S TIME TO DIP!