Last viewed on
Today @ 02:42 am
What are the 5 signs of trouble?
by Dr. LifeApr 07 2012 @ 12:36 pm
1) Stop being so clingy, the other person has to have a social life. Most people hate having their gf/bf on their ass all day and night. LET THE PERSON MISS YOU FOR GOD SAKE. Too much of anything is bad and that includes seeing the person all time.
2) TRUST. You both need to trust each other or else it will never work out. If you can't trust your girl going to a mall or your guy going to party, something is seriously wrong.
3) Listening to your friends' advice is the worst shit ever. Why? Cause most of the time you don't tell your friend every detail of the story, which leads them to give you some fucked up advice (even worse if they already don't like your gf/bf). The relationship is between you both, so don't bring third wheels!
4) Comparing your current bf/gf with your previous relationship in a negative way. It's the most annoying shit ever. You somehow start thinking about those good things in your previous relationship and start expecting that in your current one. YOU GUYS BROKE UP FOR A REASON, SO STOP THINKING ABOUT THE PAST! "My ex treated me way better", well they're not with you now, right BITCH?!
5) Not fixing problems. When someone asks you what's wrong, tell THEM!! Nothing pisses people off more in a relationship than when you make it into a game show. Tell them what the problem is, talk it out, and fix it before moving on. Eventually, if you don't fix it, it's going to lead to resentment and future fights, so don't be lazy and SOLVE THE ISSUE.